Simplertrading – The Gold Treasure Map
Checkout more: Simplertrading
Sale Page : simplertrading
This product will available in 2 – 3 weeks later after you pay.
The Gold Treasure Map: The Path to Buried Treasure Trading Gold
Gold offers the potential for rapid gains, but it can be treacherous if you’re caught on the wrong side.
Gold offers the potential for rapid gains, but it can be treacherous if you’re caught on the wrong side. And gold is notorious for seducing traders into being passionate bulls or bears. In this training, you will learn how to trade the major twists and turns in gold with precision. Now, we all know 2016 was a volatile year. Gold caught many traders off guard, but David Starr’s precise analysis allowed him to take a series of well-timed trades that he published in advance. For example, he published a bullish outlook in February and bought at 1167 and exited in March at 1276. Of course, everyone wants to know David’s detailed map for 2017. And for the first time ever, David is teaming up with Neil Yeager to provide a comprehensive trading plan for day-traders, swing-traders, and position-traders. Whether you trade stocks, futures, options, or ETF’s, you’ll be able to take advantage of the upcoming swings in gold if you’re prepared. In this class, you’ll learn:
- Why Gold Could Reach 1,500 in the Short Term (and then Reverse)
- Case Studies of David’s Precise Gold Setups in 2016…
- How to Use David’s Gold Roadmap to Trade Neil’s Setups…
- Trade Like a Hedge Fund (Only More Nimble)
- Get the Same Proven Tools & Chart Setups that David and Neil Use
About the Content Providers:
- About David: Elliot Wave expert, who focuses on broad markets, primarily the S&P 500, Euro, Gold, and Crude Oil. He likes to get exposure to these markets through a range of instruments including futures, index options, options on ETFs, and options on futures. Focuses on understanding trend and countertrend moves on all timeframes. Traders of all levels can benefit from his style of Elliot Wave and directional analysis.
- About Neil: Neil is our intraday futures, currencies, and commodities trading expert and statistician. He has a wealth of knowledge about the markets. His combination of market profiling, Japanese candlesticks, and statistical data he pulls from personal studies he conducts on the /ES will improve your knowledge of the markets immensely. He is methodical and conservative in his entries and has excellent risk to reward ratios on his trades. Neil’s strategies are strengthened by statistical modeling and backtests. If you’re trading futures, you can’t miss Neil’s daily analysis in the Gold Room. Even if you don’t trade futures, his statistical approach to market analysis is sure to improve your trading.
Simplertrading, The Gold Treasure Map, Download The Gold Treasure Map, Free The Gold Treasure Map, The Gold Treasure Map Torrent, The Gold Treasure Map Review, The Gold Treasure Map Groupbuy.