SETH GODIN – THE MARKETING SEMINAR
Sale Page :themarketingseminar
This product is available
Please contact me to get the screenshots proof
It all starts with the right posture
Marketing doesn’t have to mean shouting, scamming, and being manipulative. By learning the techniques proven to work in the modern world, you can do marketing that you’re proud of.because it’s ethical, generous, and effective. With these skills, you can stand tall as a smart, modern marketer.
The Marketing Seminar teaches you something you didn’t think you needed to learn, but then, quite suddenly, you’ll wonder how you got along without it. It helps you see what’s possible, connects you with others going in the same direction, and gives you the foundation to do the work you’ve always wanted to do.
You can do marketing you are proud of
This 100-day seminar will teach you, inspire you and connect you to peers who will help you bring your work to a larger and more receptive audience. You’ll discover that you don’t have to hate the marketing you do. In as little as 20 minutes a day, you can learn to make a bigger impact.
With videos, personalized exercises and discussion, the Seminar takes 50-100 hours to complete.
– More than 50 videos, including case studies and Q&A
– 200+ questions to guide and challenge your thinking about your current work
– Exclusive supplemental materials for download
– 24/7 discussion board for personal feedback
– Peer network for discussion and team learning
– Long term access-we’ll keep everything up for months and months after the Seminar ends
– Access on mobile and desktop
Learn how to:
– Tell stories to make change happen
– Get clients, gain market share, and serve your audience
– Position your service or product so that it is truly outstanding
– Clearly see opportunities to create value in the marketplace
– Develop worthwhile products and services your audience will talk about
– Communicate in ways that resonate and spread
– Save money, save time, and grow your tribe
– Understand the massive shifts from old marketing (advertising and interruption) to the world we live in today