Russel Rhoads – Candlestick Charting for Dummies
Want to gain a trading edge with candlestick charts? Find them a little confusing? No worries!Candlestick Charting For Dummies sheds light on this time–tested method for finding the perfect moment to buy or sell. It demystifies technical and chart analysis and gives you the tools you need to identify trading patterns and pounce!
This friendly, practical, guide explains candlestick charting and technical analysis in plain English. In no time, you ll be working with common candlestick patterns, analyzing trading patterns, predicting market behavior, and making your smartest trades ever. You ll discover the advantages candlestick has over other charting methods and learn the secrets of combining it with other technical indicators. You ll also get familiar with different ways to display and interpret price action, including trend lines, support levels, resistance levels, moving averages, and complex indicators. Discover how to:
- Construct candlestick charts
- Identify and interpret basic patterns
- Trade in bull and bear markets
- Work with complex patterns and indicators
- Avoid False signals
- Understand the components of market activity
- Deal with bullish or bearish single–stick, two stick, and multistick patterns
- Identify and interpret complex patterns
- Use indicators to determine the market
- Outperform the market in any conditions
Don t know whether to grab the bull by the horns or just grin and bear it? Read Candlestick Charting For Dummies and get it right the first time.