Niklas Wagner – Credit Risk
- Focuses on new products and their applications in the financial services industry
- Addresses important credit risk issues, including the growing market of credit derivatives
- Examines issues specific to certain geographic areas, such as Latin America, Argentina, and the United States
- Discusses recent cases of corporate bankruptcy, including Tyco, Worldcom, Enron, and Parmalat
- Covers default and recovery risks, credit ratings, and applications within the Basel II framework
- Uses numerous models, such as single-name credit risk, Black-type, stochastic intensity, generalized multifactor, and Monte Carlo, to explain rates, risk, and pricing
Featuring contributions from leading international academics and practitioners, Credit Risk: Models, Derivatives, and Management illustrates how a risk management system can be implemented through an understanding of portfolio credit risks, a set of suitable models, and the derivation of reliable empirical results.
Divided into six sections, the book
- Explores the rapidly developing area of credit derivative products, including iTraxx Futures, iTraxx Default Swaptions, and constant proportion debt obligations
- Addresses the relationships between the DJ iTraxx credit default swap (CDS) index and the stock market as well as CDS spreads and macroeconomic factors
- Investigates systematic and firm-specific default risk factors, compares CDS pricing results from the CreditGrades industry benchmark to a trinomial tree approach, and applies the Hull–White intensity-based model to the pricing of names from the CDX index
- Analyzes aggregate default and recovery rates on corporate bond defaults over a twenty-year period, the responses of hazard rates to changes in a set of economic variables, low-default portfolios, and tests on the accuracy of the Basel II framework
- Describes benchmark models of implied credit correlation risk, copula-based default dependence concepts, the fit of various copula models, and a common factor model of systematic credit risk
- Studies the pricing of options on single-name CDSs, the pricing of credit derivatives, collateralized debt obligation (CDO) price data, the pricing of CDO tranches, applications of Gaussian and Student’s t copula functions, and the pricing of CDOs
Using mathematical models and methodologies, this volume provides the essential knowledge to properly manage credit risk and make sound financial decisions.
Niklas Wagner, Credit Risk, Download Credit Risk, Free Credit Risk, Credit Risk Torrent, Credit Risk Review, Credit Risk Groupbuy.