Michael Hyatt – Leading Through Crisis
Checkout more: Michael Hyatt
Sale Page : michaelhyatt
This product is available
You can refer to the screenshots here :
Please contact us to get free sample
Six Sessions to Navigate the Chaos
Session 1: Shift Your Thinking
- Move from a place of scarcity and fear to abundance and confidence
- Quantify the resources at your disposal to draw on during this time
- Recall past victories to fuel your resilience today
- Take control of your thoughts so your mind becomes your ally not your enemy
- Tool: Personal Resources Inventory
Session 2: Stay Grounded
- Clearly understand what you have control over and what you don’t
- Four areas to focus on to regain your sense of equilibrium
- How to set yourself up for high-quality decision making when the stakes are high
- Simple practices you can use every day—no matter how crazy it gets—to combat overwhelm, exhaustion, and fear
- Tool: The Grounding Habits Record
Session 3: Assess Your Vulnerabilities
- The four areas in your business you must consider when assessing vulnerabilities to build the foundation for your Crisis Action Plan
- The specific questions you need to ask in each domain to ensure you’ve thought of everything
- Identify your top five to seven vulnerabilities that must be addressed now to survive
- Tool: The Business Vulnerability Assessment
Session 4: Reduce Your Risks
- Four strategies to employ to reduce your biggest risks
- Identify what you need to Suspend, Reduce, Eliminate, and Diversity now
- How to create a three-tiered approach that guarantees you respond appropriately to your top five to seven vulnerabilities
- Tool: Risk Mitigation Planner
Session 5: Identify Your Opportunities
- How to leverage innovation and creativity like never before
- The four-part framework for identifying which opportunities make the most sense to pursue given your particular context
- Discover hidden opportunity in four areas—Market Penetration, Product Development, Market Expansion, and Business Diversification
- Tool: Crisis Opportunity Maximizer
Session 6: Implement Your Plan
- A three-step process to help you quickly develop a communication plan for your team and your most important external relationships to inspire confidence and trust
- Exactly what your employees and customers need to hear from you now
- How often you need to communicate to keep everyone aligned
- The biggest communications mistakes you can make in a crisis and how to avoid them.
- Quickly finalize your Crisis Action Plan for rapid implementation
- Tools: Crisis Communication Planner and Crisis Action Plan
Additional Training: Cash Flow Scenario Planner
- Run cash flow scenarios to understand your tolerance for revenue dips
- Determine which expenses you can afford to continue and which ones you can’t
- Identify how long you can go before you need to do layoffs or make other significant decisions
- Determine whether or not you need to pursue additional cash resources like emergency loans, lines of credit, personal asset liquidation, etc.
- Tool: Cash Flow Scenario Planner
Additional Training: Layoff Decision Maker
- Three questions you need to solve if you’re considering layoffs.
- How to assess if layoffs are necessary for your organization.
- Specific questions to inform who you should lay off (if that’s what you choose).
- A process for handling the layoff conversation, and how to do it with care and concern.
Michael Hyatt, Leading Through Crisis, Download Leading Through Crisis, Free Leading Through Crisis, Leading Through Crisis Torrent, Leading Through Crisis Review, Leading Through Crisis Groupbuy.