Andrew M. Jones – Econometric Analysis of Health Data
Checkout more: Econometric
This product is available
You can refer to the screenshots here :
Please contact us to get free sample
Given extensive use of individual level data in Health Economics, it has become increasingly important to understand the microeconometric techniques available to applied researchers.
The purpose of this book is to give readers convenient access to a collection of recent contributions that contain innovative applications of microeconometric methods to data on health and health care.Contributions are selected from papers presented at the European Workshops on Econometrics and Health Economics and published in Health Economics.
Topics covered include:
* Latent Variables
* Unobservable heterogeneity and selection problems
* Count data and survival analysis
* Flexible and semiparametric estimators for limited dependent variables
* Classical and simulation methods for panel data
* Publication marks the tenth anniversary of the Workshop series.Doctoral students and researchers in health economics and microeconomics will find this book invaluable. Researchers in related fields such as labour economics and biostatistics will also find the content of use.
Andrew M. Jones, Econometric Analysis of Health Data, Download Econometric Analysis of Health Data, Free Econometric Analysis of Health Data, Econometric Analysis of Health Data Torrent, Econometric Analysis of Health Data Review, Econometric Analysis of Health Data Groupbuy.