CoStat is an easy-to-use program for data manipulation and statistical analysis. CoStat is included with CoPlot.
– Use a spreadsheet with up to 1.5×10^8 cells (numbers).
CoStat’s spreadsheets can contain different types of data (floating point, integer, date, time, degrees, text, etc.).
– Import data from almost anywhere.
– Import ASCII, Excel, MatLab, S , SAS, Genstat, Fortran, and many other types of data files.
– Manipulate the data any way you want.
CoStat has lots of procedures for transforming the data, rearranging it, etc.
– CoStat has ANOVA, multiple comparisons of means, correlation, descriptive statistics, analysis of frequency data, miscellaneous tests of hypotheses, nonparametric tests, regression (curve fitting) (new.gif world’s best subset selection in multiple regression), statistical tables, and utilities.
– Automate repetitive tasks with macros.
CoStat can auto-record your actions in simple macros, or you can program sophisticated macros with the macro programming language.